Terms & Conditions oF Faridabad Drivers Welfare Association
1. Please verify the Identity of driver through the ID card provided by our association every time the driver reports for your booking.
2. In case of any suspicion or doubt you are advised to call the office of Association to clarify.
3. Please ensure that your vehicle is covered under a comprehensive insurance through an authorized motor vehicle insurer in India. Our Association or any member/ driver would not be a party, convict or witness to any legal proceedings held by any court of Law due to any accident, loss or theft.
4. Please do not encourage our members on duty for over-speeding, jumping traffic signals, driving in wrong lane/side, overtaking, or any other illegal act while driving your vehicle.
5. We strictly recommend NOT to leave any cash, valuables, precious items, mobiles, wallets, handbags, luggage etc in the vehicle and/or in possession of our members on duty.
6. Our association or any member/ driver engaged through us will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage.
7. Our association and members/ drivers do not hold any responsibility for loss and/or damage of your vehicle and/or you and the passenger’s life including theft, sabotage, kidnapping etc.
8. Our association and/ or Management is not responsible in case of any incidents if our members/ driver is hired directly without any intimation to our office.
9. Please do not support, insist and/or encourage our member/ driver on duty to drive your vehicle under any influence of alcohol, drugs etc. as the responsibility of doing so has to be borne by you and our association and/ or any member will not be responsible for any consequences whatsoever.
10. Payment of duty charges are to be made to the member / driver reporting on duty and ONLY in cash at the time of completion of duty hours.
11. We will always make our best efforts to provide a driver at requested booking time, but the same is subject to availability of driver at that time.
12. For any grievance or complaints you may contact us at our office numbers or e-mail us.